Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

If I Ever Fall In Love

The very first time That I saw your brown eyes Your lips said hello and I said hi I knew right then you were the one But I was caught up In physical attraction But to my satisfaction Baby you were more than just a face And if I ever (ever fall) in love again (again) I will be sure that the lady is a friend And if I ever (ever fall) in love so true (true) I will be sure that the lady's just like you Oh, yeah, the very next time she'll be my friend If I say that I will be your one and only (promise, promise) Promise that you'll never leave me lonely I just wanna be the one you need Oh, baby I just wanna be the one who serves you Sometime I feel as if I don't deserve you I cherish every moment that we share *chorus* (repeat) Very next time she will be my friend Someone who I can believe in (my friend) I need someone who'll be my friend (my friend) To be with me through thick and thin (my friend) Please share my love with me my friend I need someone like you

No comments: