Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Celebrating 14 Days of Love!! You've Got a Friend in Me

TAZ & TWEETY
How did you meet?

At work, we worked at a messy dirty place and he showed up for his first day in a white shirt and black slacks and was teamed up with the laziest person in the world. I laughed at him and felt sorry for him all at the same time and he just thought I was cute and set out to meet me. Truthfully we were just drawn to each other it felt like we’ve known each other for years.

How did you know he or she was the one?

Because he got me! My dry sense of humor, my zoning out, my short snappy replies he never judged me just accepted that this is me flaws and all.

What advice would you give a young couple?

Don’t sweat the small stuff enjoy everything because time isn’t promised to anyone

What advice would you give to someone looking for “the One”?

You two will find each other when the time is right

How long have you been together?

We aren’t I have known him for 17 years we still love each other and maintain a great friendship he is my best “male” friend

No comments: