Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Celebrating 14 Days of Love!! You Are My Everything

MICHELLE & JNESS
1. How did you & your spouse meet?

JNESS and I met the day before Christmas Eve 1990 on the L train in New York around 1:30am. We have not been apart since that day :-).

2. How long have you been together?

We have been together for 20 years and will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary on March 7, 2011.

3. How did you know he or she was the one?

I knew he was the one because he brought laughter back into my life. He renewed my hope in love, and in my self. He nurtured that "little girl" inside of me. He had goals for his life that included me. He wanted to raise an awesome family with me being their mother and accepted every curve my body had.

4. What advice would you give a young couple?

Talk alot, nurture each others dreams. Involve each other in decisions.Respect each others space, thoughts, values. Most of all pray for one another. Prayer will get you through situations quicker than any person will.

5. What advice would you give to someone looking for "The One"?

Stop looking. Love will find you. You'll know what it looks like when it arrives. Your life will feel complete.

No comments: