Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Celebrating 14 Days of Love!! It Takes Two

SHARON AND STACEY
1. How did you meet?

Stacey and I met when I used to frequent a restaurant where he was a cook. I'd been going there for years with my family. He would always stare at me and I would glance at him. We were both married to other people at the time. Finally, one day, he asked me for my phone number. Unbeknownst to us, both of our marriages had gone south about a year prior to that day....

2. How did you know he or she was the one?

SHARON: I knew he was the one when he saw the bad parts of me and didn't run! I also knew he was the one when we started wanting to spend all of our time together. I mean WHO spends THAT much time together? We spend ALOT of time together...LOL STACEY: I knew Shay was the one for me because I 'm pretty shy and I never felt so comfortable around someone in my whole life. I never met a woman that had everything I loved and wanted wrapped up in one person. Then I started wanting to be with her vs. being anywhere else. That’s when I knew she was the one.

3. What advice what you give a young couple?

SHARON: I don't believe in "young couples"... if we're talking age...so I have no advice for them. I actually believe there should be a minimum age for someone to be in an exclusive relationship. You just don't know what you're doing or what to look for in a person if you're too young. If we're talking about a "young couple" relationship wise (a new relationship vs. age of the couple) I would say take it very slow, don't let sex cloud your feelings, don't act desperate and go with your gut. STACEY: I believe people get into serious relationships at too young of an age also. You should date different people first so that when you settle down you're ready to be faithful and committed

4. What advice would you give to someone looking for "that One"?

SHARON: there is no "that one". God has a wonderful sense of humor! If I went by the "right guy for me" formula, Stacey would be the anti-"that one". We are so different in a whole host of ways. But those ways seem to blend, compliment and strengthen our relationship vs. divide it. STACEY: My advice is you may look all your life and not find "that one". So stop looking with that goal in mind. I found the one for me and I feel very fortunate.

5. How long have you been together?

He told me in the beginning that we were going to be together forever. I said "yeah, yeah". I wasn't even looking for anything long term or serious. Ten years later.......

No comments: