Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Celebrating 14 Days of Love!! Give Me You

STEVE & NINA
1.How did you meet?

We actually had 2 encounters. The first time was when my friend was throwing a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend at the time. We met, I beat him in dominoes and parted ways. Almost a year later that same friend and boyfriend were now getting married and we both attended. We were introduced, again…. This time my friend did not let him leave without talking to me, of course he did, we exchanged #’s and the rest is history.

2.How did you know he or she was the one?

This is weird….but Im sure the ladies will agree. I knew he was the one when he took out a sew in weave that I was wearing! I was shocked! I was even more shocked when I allowed him to see the after affects…lol That’s when I knew, that this one was something special.

3. What advice would you give a young couple?

I would tell ANY couple, to keep your partner smiling/laughing!!!!!!! Humor can cure anything.

4. What advice would you give to someone looking for "that One"?

My advice to anyone looking for “that one” would be to STOP LOOKING! When “you’re” ready he/she will find you.

5. How long have you been together?

I’ve known him for 6 years, but have officially had him on my back for 4! lol

No comments: