Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebrating 14 Days of Love!! My Funny Valentine

THOMAS & YVETTE 1. How did you & your spouse meet? Thomas and I meet through my godsister Jessica Jordan. Thomas actually bought me for a $1. He used it to bribe my daughter Tyaisha age 4 at the time to get a picture of me for him. 2. How long have you been together? We have been together since September 1993, we married February 14, 1996. Same year Prince married Mayte Garcia. 3. How did you know he or she was the one? I knew Thomas was the one when I despite all the drama I put the man through he was always there loving and supporting me even when I did not believe in myself. 4. What advice would you give a young couple? Spend time alone together as a couple and travel to different countries to experience the world together. Once you begin a family this may become difficult to do so seize the opportunity to spend real quality time together and see other places and experience new things together. 5. What advice would you give to someone looking for "The One"? Really know yourself then you will really know what you need not just what you want. I do not believe your better half completes you. You and your mate should be two complete people who come together to complement and balance each other strengths and weaknesses.

No comments: