Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Celebrating 14 Days of Love - Adore

LONNIE & TANISHA
How did you meet?

We were at a club and he asked if he could take a pic of me. I said sure and me and my friends posed for the pic. A couple of weeks we were at another club and he ignored me. He came up to my brother and spoke with him. Side note I was standing right next to him and he claimed he didnt see me. Later that night I made eye contact and he made his way over to me and I asked why was he ignoring me. He stated he didnt see due to the fact he was promoting a party his club was giving. And I made so smart comment and we have been together ever since.

How did you know he or she was the one?

Lonnie - After having conversations and getting to know each other it became apparent she held the qualities that I was looking for in a mate. Tanisha - I knew he was the one when I didnt have any copy paper in my house for my son to do a paper due to the fact his biological father used it all. I had just bough paper the week before. He drove from queens to Bk to bring me a ream of paper. Another thing was he bought me a laptop computer after i was always complaining my computer was not working properly or running out of ink. I really believe he would move heaven or earth for me or anyone dear to me.

What advice would you give a young couple?

Lonnie - Be patient and understanding of your significant other. Tanisha - Be your partner's friend. Remember to listen to one another with out inflicting your emotions on their words. Have fun!!!! life is to short you have to laugh with one another. Remember no one is perfect. Keep the romance alive... a surprise love or text goes a long way.

What advice would you give to someone looking for "that One"?

Lonnie - Know what you can accept and what you can not in a mate. Let the other person know. Communication is the key to a good relationship. Expressing your feeling, thoughts desires and goals make understanding and a loving relationship possible. Tanisha - Take advantage of every chance to meet and interact with people. Know what your likes and dislikes in a mate. Be flexible but not a doormat. Take your time to know one another and share different experiences with each other. Observe how they interact and behave with their family and friends. Honesty is a must with yourself and your partner. Communication is key.

How long have you been together?

We have been together for almost 2 years.

No comments: