Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Michelle Wild - MWildPhotography

As a kid my passion was always toward being creative. I started as a painter, but making money off of something you are passionate about is not an easy task. Never giving up, I believed I could make living being creative. About 15 years ago all the signs were pointed towards photography. I went for it and decided to go back to school and get a degree in commercial photography. For the last 9 years I have been shooting freelance, and love what I do. . I have been commissioned to shoot a wide variety of high-profile events in the course of my career, photographing people has always been my passion. My ability to help clients relax and feel comfortable in front of the lens is just as important as the creativity and experience I bring to a shoot.
Michelle Wild
www.mwildphotography.com

No comments: