Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MAE WEST

A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up. Mae West A hard man is good to find. Mae West A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him. Mae West A man has one hundred dollars and you leave him with two dollars, that's subtraction. Mae West A man in the house is worth two in the street. Mae West A man's kiss is his signature. Mae West A woman in love can't be reasonable - or she probably wouldn't be in love. Mae West All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else. Mae West An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises. Mae West Any time you got nothing to do - and lots of time to do it - come on up. Mae West Any time you've got nothing to do and lots of time to do it come on up. Mae West Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly. Mae West Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. Mae West Cultivate your curves - they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided. Mae West Don't keep a man guessing too long - he's sure to find the answer somewhere else. Mae West Don't marry a man to reform him - that's what reform schools are for. Mae West Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from. Mae West Give a man a free hand and he'll run it all over you. Mae West He who hesitates is a damned fool. Mae West He's the kind of man a woman would have to marry to get rid of. Mae West His mother should have thrown him out and kept the stork. Mae West I always say, keep a diary and someday it'll keep you. Mae West I believe in censorship. I made a fortune out of it. Mae West I believe that it's better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked. Mae West I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them. Mae West I enjoyed the courtroom as just another stage but not so amusing as Broadway. Mae West I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it. Mae West I like a man who's good, but not too good - for the good die young, and I hate a dead one. Mae West I like restraint, if it doesn't go too far. Mae West I never loved another person the way I loved myself. Mae West I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. Mae West I only have 'yes' men around me. Who needs 'no' men? Mae West I only like two kinds of men, domestic and imported. Mae West I see you're a man with ideals. I better be going before you've still got them. Mae West I speak two languages, Body and English. Mae West I used to be Snow White, but I drifted. Mae West I'd like to see Paris before I die. Philadelphia will do. Mae West I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. Mae West I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action. Mae West I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing. Mae West Born: 17-Aug-1893 Birthplace: Brooklyn, NY Died: 22-Nov-1980 Location of death: Hollywood, CA

No comments: