Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Huwe Burton -Tall Dark & Talented






1. What do you find attractive about plus size women?


The thing that's most attractive about plus size women is the confidence.Coupled with the fact that they have such a natural beauty,the confidence puts it over the top.


2. Have you always been attracted to plus size women?


Yes I have always been attracted to plus size women. A lot of the women I grew up around were plus size.I always viewed it as a sign of good health and happiness.


3. At what age did you realize that you were attracted to plus size women?


I think I realized it when I was around 15 years old.


4. When you found out that you were attracted to plus size women did you admitted it right away or did you hid it from others?


At 15 you are very image conscious and impressionable. I didnt admit it right away,but when I grew into my own I had no problem with it


5.What advise if any would you give a plus size women looking for a man that will appreciate and love her for herself?


Confidence confidence confidence!!!!!!!!You already know you look good,we know you look good,but if you think he may not want me because I dont look like the women I see on tv or the runway it shows. Your Body language speaks louder than your words ever could! When you walk into a room OWN IT! More men are attracted to plus size women than you think!Just like women love a confident man,the same is applicable to us.Especially men of African descent!We do right with a strong women!




Huwe Burton


39


New York


married.





Huwe is a Videographer and Music producer. His Video company is HMB Productions and the music production company is Dirty Handz Productions LLC




No comments: